Monday, March 30, 2009

It's because my husband cleaned the bathrooms


You won't believe how awesomely clean my bathroom is. Thanks to my husband. I consider this a chore that should be gotten through as quickly as possible. Fifteen minutes to clean our miniscule bathroom is all it usually takes me. Shove, swish, rinse, scrub rinse, wipe DONE.
Which is why I began to wonder if my husband got his arm caught in the back of the toilette or something nefarious like that 2.5 hours after he said he was going to be cleaning the bathroom.
Actually, he planned in advance, he went to the store to buy products before embarking on this ambitious adventure.
Buy this product. Firstly, it's cool as hell to apply to the inside of the toilette, and three days in, when the bathroom is usually back to its original state, the toilette bowl is still clean. And it makes the bathroom smell clean. All of the time.
Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment