Thursday, April 23, 2009

it's shouting out innappropriate comments

I sat in a meeting a few weeks ago. Eight hours of training. And I have been so anxious and so stressed out at work that 8 hours of doing "nothing" to diminish my amazing pile of things TO-DO, I thought I was going to go crazy.
So I am sitting in this meeting doing nothing but tapping my feet and fingers, bouncing my knees up and down and suddenly it occurs to me that I can be texting! Hell yeah. Except I have only 1 friend who would even answer a text during the day. So we decided that I needed to shout out the word "Boobies!" in the meeting. I chickened out, of course.
Now I feel like I have missed out on something really important in my life. But I feel like i really need an incentive. So internet of 4 followers: will someone be willing to pay me to shout "BOOBIES!" to my boss in the next session of the 8-hour long training?
Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment